job offer

dubai
Add Favorites Contact Author
images (1).jpg

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are currently recruiting workers to Dubai for HOTEL SERVICES and OFF SHORE JOBS.Please let us know if you have skilled and unskilled workers.

BELLOW HERE IS THE AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES FOR OUR HOTEL SERVICES JOBS AND OFF SHORE JOBS:

HOTEL SERVICES: SKILLED AND UNSKILLED

Manager, Fish packing,cleaners , store keeper , Walter, waitress,room service,drivers, truck drivers, supervisors, securities, assist. admin, secretary, cashier drivers,plumbers,cook and bakery in all kind of diet. etc…

OFF SHORE JOBS: SKILLED AND UNSKILLED

maintenance men, carpenters, pipe fitters, roofers, cleaners,General workers, Fish packers, material Handlers, Metal fabricators, General laborers, mineworkers, millwrights, , welders, etc…

NOTE: The candidates will render 25% charges for their visa processing while the Employer takes care of the rest 75% .

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

1. Accommodation – Provided.
2. Ticket – Provided (FOR FREE)
3. Medical – Provided.
4. Transportation – Provided.
5. Working hours – 8a.m-4p.m [Mon-Sat]
6. Vacation – 28.5 days every year
7. Salary – Cash $21 per hour for unskilled,$34 for skilled workers.
8. Contract – 2 years.
9. Extra time – Ca$18per hour
10.Insurance & Pension – According to laws.
11.Other Benefits – Family status, group benefit and other fringe benefits.

Reply to the following person for further communication:

NAME = Dr Deorge

EMAIL= [email protected]

PHONE= +971 526 187 229


distance: Unknown
Address dubai
Category
No Feedback Received